Steely PVC boards
White, gray and neutral hard PVC (polyvinyl chloride) sheets, cast (extruded) into flat sheets with a firm and glossy surface.
Types of solid PVC panels: ANWIDUR, ONGRODUR, neutral panels.
Benefits and adventages
- Atmospheric resistance
- Resistance to corrosion and chemicals
- Low thermal conductivity
- Good insulating properties
- Simple mechanical and thermal processing
- Slow-burning (ITB-certified)
- Impact resistance
- Advertising: Inscriptions and billboards, information boards, billboards, decoration of shop windows and exhibition stands, three-dimensional letters and structures.
- Civil engineering: Interior design of shops and spaces; filling windows and doors, production of sandwich panels, components of ventilation and air conditioning systems, partition walls, window sills, etc.
- Other use: Switches, tubes for electric cables, electrolytic tanks, machine housings, structural elements, construction and lining of tanks, lining of ventilation cascades for waste treatment, furniture parts.
- Thermal bending
- Vacuum formation
- Screen and digital printing
- Drilling, stencil cutting
- Industrial gluing, solvent gluing
- Mechanical cutting
- Solid foam PVC is not suitable for cold bending, fire polishing, diamond polishing and laser cutting
- 1500 x 3000 mm white and colorless