LED modules and power supplies
TU-LIGHT modules are made of LED-5050 series lights that are built into hermetically sealed silicone. These LEDs provide very high brightness with low power consumption and minimal heating. TU-LIGHT modules in the standard version are equipped with double-sided self-adhesive tape that allows easy installation without additional tools. Flexible cables for connecting the module enable simple and various configuration of the elements. TU-LIGHT modules are available in chains of 20 modules, but can be shortened or connected in longer configurations.
TU-LIGHT RAX elastic bands are made of LED-3258 and LED-5050 lights on a silicone-coated tape. These strips are reliable for use in areas with high humidity (kitchens, bathrooms, open spaces). The strips can be cut and shortened, which makes installation easier. These strips and modules are connected to outdoor or indoor power supplies. When choosing a power supply unit, make sure that the total power of the module does not exceed 80% of the total power of the power supply unit.
Benefits and adventages
- Extremely wide angle (≥ 140 ° C) and very bright LEDs
- High brightness - up to 50,000 hours of operation
- Ideal for outdoor and indoor use; operating temperature: from -40 ° C to + 50 ° C
- Easy installation - double-sided self-adhesive tape
- Possibility of shortening
- Small module dimensions - discrete lighting
- Backlight billboards, light boxes, 3-D letters
- Interior design - backlighting of furniture, walls, stairs, closets, kitchens and bathrooms
- Exhibition panels and shop windows - showcases, windows, etc.